East Coast Bagel is seeking individuals for restaurant ownership. Ideal candidates have:* The desire and willingness to personally devote full-time efforts to operate and manage their own business.
* The understanding of a License relationship and the importance of maintaining the integrity of the East Coast Bagel’s brand.
* A proven background that highlights business savvy, financial management, and strong interpersonal skills.
* Approximately $75,000 of non-borrowed funds and a net-worth of $200,000. (Financial requirements may vary by geographical region.)
* New restaurant costs will vary from region to region. The size of the restaurant facility, area of the country, pre-opening expenses, inventory, equipment, signage, and style of decor and landscaping will affect new restaurant costs. These costs are paid to suppliers. In addition, at the time of execution of the license agreement, an initial license fee is paid to East Coast Bagel for each new License opened.
Why East Coast Bagels?
* Over 20 years of history.
* Superior proprietary product.
* Small License investment.
* Training and support.
Real Estate Requirements:
A key element to the success of any quick service restaurant is location. The following information outlines the basic requirements East Coast Bagels looks for when choosing a site.
Store Building Types:
Freestanding, Inline, or End Cap Building Size 1,000 – 1,500 sq. ft.