As you know, East Coast Bagel offers"AUTHENTIC TRADITIONAL NEW YORK STYLE BAGELS".
East Coast Bagel, dough is unique because it is made from scratch with real natural highest-quality ingredients sourced so you can taste the difference, each bagel dough is larger than your normal bagel, has no preservatives, low in sodium and fat, and is cholesterol free. Our effort and depending on our bagel or menu item we reasonably offer best available price as we specialize our shops.
Furthermore, East Coast Bagel, Focus our Menu as if it is like from New York from the East Coast and that is made on the premise Homemade. Please try our entire East Coast like Menu, we hope to satisfy you.
In addition, East Coast Bagel would like to thank you our customers always bringing a friend and sharing how great our food is and hope to be recommended. We hope to make you happy with our bagels and come back for more and enjoy our food as a regular as many regulars do. Please let us know how we can improve our products and serve you better. We are always at your service and try our best effort to help with attention to details. Thank you to our customers that love our food and our team work in East Coast Bagel making East Coast Bagel an exceptional wonderful place to offer our guest with personable help as soon as our guest step into the door welcoming you.
East Coast Bagel, formerly a Subsidiary of Yum Yum Donuts and Winchells Donut House Family from Frank and Lincoln Watase, that sold to the Le Family as a Business Opportunity. Preston Le, currently continues to do business together but hope to focus on East Coast Bagel Family. East Coast Bagel is a Family-Owned Independently and Operated, as his family hope to continue as a Family business legacy.
For Informational purposes, this webpage was created and intended to supplement locations altogether hope to bring value, awareness, and strengthen our businesses up to date with what's being currently offered to help and for many more years to come for Our Customers, Partnered Businesses, and The East Coast Bagel Family for all that we do. We hope to do well and be successful in this Specialty of Bagels and offer to our certain unique customers that is different. At East Coast Bagel, we hope we are worthy to you, we kindly and respectfully thank you each and to all for your love, support, and choosing East Coast Bagel.
Own a License
East Coast Bagel is offering individuals for restaurant ownership. Ideal candidates willingness to personally devote full-time efforts to operate and manage their own business.
* The understanding of a License relationship and the importance of maintaining the integrity of the East Coast Bagel’s brand.
* A proven background that highlights business savvy, financial management, and strong interpersonal skills.
* Approximately $75,000 of non-borrowed funds and a net-worth of $200,000. (Financial requirements may vary by geographical region.)
* New restaurant costs will vary from region to region. The size of the restaurant facility, area of the country, pre-opening expenses, inventory, equipment, signage, and style of decor and landscaping will affect new restaurant costs. These costs are paid to suppliers. In addition, at the time of execution of the license agreement, an initial license fee is paid to East Coast Bagel for each new License opened.
Why East Coast Bagels?
* Over 29 years of history.
* Superior proprietary product.
* Small License investment.
* Training and support.
Real Estate Requirements:
A key element to the success of any quick service restaurant is location. The following information outlines the basic requirements East Coast Bagels looks for when choosing a site.
Store Building Types:
Freestanding, Inline, or End Cap Building Size 1,000 – 1,500 sq. ft.