As you know, East Coast Bagel offers"AUTHENTIC TRADITIONAL NEW YORK STYLE BAGELS". East Coast Bagel, dough is unique because it is made from scratch with real natural highest-quality ingredients sourced so you can taste the difference, each bagel dough is larger than your normal bagel, has no preservatives, low in sodium and fat, is cholesterol free, the effort and depending on our bagel or menu item we reasonably offer best available price as we specialize our shops.
Furthermore, East Coast Bagel Focus our Menu like New York from East Coast that is made on the premise for Breakfast Homemade Egg Sandwiches that were Cracked-Eggs, Breakfast Whipped Cream Cheeses or Spreads with Fresh Real Ingredients, Lunch Deli Salads and Deli Sandwiches are locally sourced from Hand-Picked Fresh Produced, We thinly sliced Natural Quality Cheeses and Meats for our Lunch Hot and Hero Sandwiches, and our Lunch Hot and Xtreme Melts. Please try our entire East Coast like Menu we hope to satisfy you.
In addition, East Coast Bagel would like to thank you our customers always bringing a friend and sharing how great our food is. We hope to make you happy with our bagels and come back for more and enjoys our food as a regular as many regulars do. Please let us know how we can improve our products and serve you better. Thank you to our customers that love our food and people work in East Coast Bagel making East Coast Bagel an exceptional wonderful place to offer our guest that is personable and attention to detail as we strive from East Coast Bagel.
East Coast Bagel, formerly a Subsidiary of Yum Yum Donuts and Winchells Donut House Family from Frank and Lincoln Watase that sold to the Le Family that Preston Le purchased this Business Opportunity doing business together but hope to focus on East Coast Bagel Family that is Family-Owned Independently and Operated as we hope to continue as a Family Legacy.
For Informational purposes, this webpage was created and intended to supplement locations altogether hope to bring value, awareness, and strengthen our businesses for many more years to come for Our Customers, Partnered Businesses, and The East Coast Bagel Family. At East Coast Bagel, we thank you for your love, support, and choosing East Coast Bagel.
East Coast Bagel is offering individuals for restaurant ownership. Ideal candidates willingness to personally devote full-time efforts to operate and manage their own business.
* The understanding of a License relationship and the importance of maintaining the integrity of the East Coast Bagel’s brand.
* A proven background that highlights business savvy, financial management, and strong interpersonal skills.
* Approximately $75,000 of non-borrowed funds and a net-worth of $200,000. (Financial requirements may vary by geographical region.)
* New restaurant costs will vary from region to region. The size of the restaurant facility, area of the country, pre-opening expenses, inventory, equipment, signage, and style of decor and landscaping will affect new restaurant costs. These costs are paid to suppliers. In addition, at the time of execution of the license agreement, an initial license fee is paid to East Coast Bagel for each new License opened.
Why East Coast Bagels?
* Over 29 years of history.
* Superior proprietary product.
* Small License investment.
* Training and support.
Real Estate Requirements:
A key element to the success of any quick service restaurant is location. The following information outlines the basic requirements East Coast Bagels looks for when choosing a site.
Store Building Types:
Freestanding, Inline, or End Cap Building Size 1,000 – 1,500 sq. ft.